Media Buyer / Planner
CBC Automotive Marketing
CBC Automotive Marketing is growing, and we are currently accepting resumes for an experienced, full-time Media Buyer/Planner to join our team.
Duties Include (but are not limited to)
– Planning, negotiating, buying, maintaining, reconciling and billing media schedules on behalf of CBC clients
– Holding media vendors accountable and addressing delivery issues with credits and/or make-goods
– Analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns and applying this data to future campaigns
– Keeping current with industry and audience figures (television & radio); adjusting broadcast campaigns as necessary
– Building and maintaining relationships with clients and media vendors
– Working on a range of client accounts at the same time, often juggling various projects and deadlines
– Monitoring the industry for new trends and buying strategies
Preferred Experience & Background
– 1-year minimum broadcast buying experience in an agency setting
– 4-year college degree in marketing, advertising, communications or other related field desired. Comparable work experience will be considered.
– Advanced and thorough knowledge of media planning, buying principles, techniques and terminology
– Strong and professional negotiating skills
– Proficiency with media tracking, documentation and accountability tools
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Self-motivated, highly dependable with an organized and focused demeanor
– Possesses and portrays a positive and professional attitude
– Able to work with all agency departments and be a problem-solver
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time, salaried position. Additionally, CBC offers a generous package of benefits, including agency-wide profit sharing, 401K, health & dental insurance, paid time off and more. Select benefits begin 90-days after hiring date. CBC is an equal opportunity employer.
CBC is looking for the right candidate, not necessarily the first candidate and has an undefined hiring timeline for this role. Our goal is to find the best candidate to fit our unique agency culture. However, once the ideal candidate has been identified the agency expects to act swiftly.
Please send your resume, and cover letter for consideration.
CBC Automotive Marketing is an international full-service automotive marketing agency located in Saco, Maine. Since 1983, CBC has been helping make good automotive dealerships great, across North America. Currently CBC is partnered with over 125 dealerships across the United States.