by Amy Wheeler
Website CBC Automotive Marketing
Summary of Position:
The Media Assistant will be tasked with supporting CBC Automotive Marketing’s Media Buyers, the Media Director and the Traffic Director. The Assistant’s role is crucial to the forward motion of the department. Daily tasks will range from expense reporting to filing. This position requires superior organizational, time-management and prioritization skills. The Media Assistant will need to multitask and switch gears on a regular basis while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Build and maintain productive and professional relationships with clients, media vendors and fellow CBC Team members
- Assist buyers in daily office tasks such as copying, fax routing, phone answering and filing
- Responsible for daily mail distribution within the department
- Responsible for maintaining and executing monthly co-op and production lists
- Responsible for completing monthly billing folders and noting correct traffic
- Responsible for monitoring and replenishing business supplies within the department
- Assist buyers in daily buying tasks such as sending and confirming schedule placements, pulling research reports, updating spending reports, keying inventory packages, collecting market data and pre-booking spot inventory
- Assist Buyers in monthly billing reconciliation cycle
- Maintains an active list of client trafficking responsibilities
- Meet individual task, project and billing deadlines set by Media Director
- Support CBC Team members as necessary
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 1+ year’s work experience in an office assistant-type role
- Quick study and self-motivator who can work in a busy office space
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of work styles and personalities
- Exhibit a positive and approachable demeanor
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Agency experience a plus, not required
- Physical Demands:
- Lifting: 0-25 lbs
- Frequency of lifting: infrequent
- Typical business day: 8:30am-5pm. Participation in “Late Night” rotating schedule required, hours 9:30am-6pm.
- Additional Physical Demands
- Ability to speak and listen on a telephone
- Ability to type, and view a computer screen
- Ability to bend and sort paperwork in a filing cabinet.
- Visual, Hearing, Dexterity & Mental Demands
- Adequate to perform the essential functions of the job such as using a telephone, answering emails, filing paperwork, viewing a computer screen, and operating office equipment.
Due to federal regulations a background check will be conducted as a condition of employment.
CBC Automotive Marketing is an international full-service automotive marketing agency located in Saco, Maine. Since 1983, CBC has been helping make good automotive dealerships great, across North America. Currently CBC is partnered with over 100 dealerships across the United States. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. CBC is committed to recruiting and retaining the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about marketing, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge.