by Chad Perry
CBC Automotive Marketing
Creative Associate: Audio / Video / Graphic Design
CBC Automotive Marketing is an international full-service marketing agency located in Saco, Maine that services automotive dealerships. Since 1983, CBC has helped clients tell their stories and make better decisions through the use of data while delivering an exceptional experience centered around client satisfaction. Today, CBC represents around 125 dealerships across North America.
As an agency, CBC is committed to client growth through the growth of agency specialists. A talented, well-trained staff provides the best client experience and drives client retention. As such, CBC places a large emphasis on the training and development of its employees and provides clear, transparent pathways for career development for all.
Summary of Position:
As a Creative Associate at CBC you’ll be able to develop and / or strengthen a quick creative wit while working on marketing projects daily. Seamlessly flow from developing your technical software savvy to sharpening your imaginative design sense. By following our well developed production procedure, you can focus on creating instead of clerical work. Our creative team enjoys the freedom to try new things and learn new techniques from each other while working on projects that don’t stagnate.
Have fun, be creative and try something new!
- Design, create, animate and edit visual creative content for automotive advertising productions
- Follow production procedures for file management, file placement and file naming conventions on our central data server
- Monitor production requests on our project management software.
- Be aware of production time frames and meet deadlines.
- Learn automotive co-op standards for use in ad productions.
- Communicate with other departments within CBC as necessary to assist in the completion of client production expectations.
- Occasional travel to client locations may be needed for video shoots.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Proficient use of the Adobe Creative Suite with solid use of After Effects or InDesign
- Ability to work comfortably with daily production deadlines
- Able to problem-solve creative and / or technical issues
- Able to work independently and be responsible for personal time management
- Physical Demands:
- Lifting: 0-50 lbs
- Frequency of lifting: infrequent
- Typical business day: 8:30am-5pm
- Additional Physical Demands
- Ability to speak and listen on a telephone
- Ability to type, and view a computer screen
- Ability to bend and sort paperwork in a filing cabinet
- Visual, Hearing, Dexterity & Mental Demands
- Adequate to perform the essential functions of the job such as using a telephone, answering emails, filing paperwork, viewing a computer screen, and operating office equipment
Due to federal regulations a background check will be conducted as a condition of employment.