by Matt Hayward
CBC Automotive Marketing Clients are Setting Records: July 2020
By Matt Hayward
Many CBC clients continued to buck the COVID-19 sales trend in July, just as they did in March, in April, in May and in June! In fact, some of these CBC clients didn’t just have a good July…they set records in July!
- A CBC dealer in Maine set an all-time volume & gross profit record.
- A CBC dealer in Louisiana set an all-time volume record for the 2nd month in a row; 20% higher than any other month in their history.
- A CBC dealer in Alabama set an all-time volume & gross profit record; their 3rd record-setting month since March.
- A CBC dealer in South Carolina set an all-time volume record.
- A CBC dealer in New Hampshire set an all-time gross profit record. They’re also on pace to be #1 in NH for the first time in their history.
…and these are just the record months!
Many other CBC clients that didn’t set a record in July still had a fantastic month, such as a a dealer in Virginia up 350% overall YOY (no, that’s not a typo!), a dealer in Michigan up 35% overall YOY, and a dealer in South Carolina up 28% overall YOY.
In addition, CBC continues to be the agency of record for the #1 volume Ford dealer in the US (and 2 of the top-10), #1 CPO Ford dealer in the US and 3 of the top-20 Ford dealers in the US.
In fact, if we listed all of our dealers who are #1, we’d need to write a whole new article…so we did!
We’re proud to be a small part of our clients’ big successes!
The retail auto industry is undoubtedly in uncharted waters right now, but with 37 years of experience in retail automotive marketing, CBC Automotive Marketing can help navigate you thru, giving you your best chance of success both now and in the future.
Take the first step today. Let’s have a conversation.
Matt Hayward is Director of Business Development and a Senior Account Manager at CBC Automotive Marketing, a Maine ad agency working across the United States with successful dealerships and dealership groups.