Office & Accounting Assistant
CBC Automotive Marketing
CBC Automotive Marketing is looking for an Office & Accounting Assistant to join our Team.
The Office & Accounting Assistant manages the day-to-day administrative aspects of CBC Automotive Marketing. This requires a reliable, organized professional with a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent communication skills. CBC is fast-paced and you’ll need an established organizational system. This role will require you to operate effectively with little or no supervision and manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls as required
- Create invoices for clients and manage A/R
- Record deposits in the bank and QuickBooks
- Process Credit Card Payments
- Soft collection calls
- Assist Controller with light accounting duties
- Assist other departments when needed in administration
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Maintain filing for customer records
- Organize and assist organizing the office and accounting procedures
- Greet clients and vendors upon arrival and direct them to appropriate offices
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative capacity
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Pleasant, friendly disposition
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation will be based on experience level. Additionally CBC has a generous package of benefits, including agency-wide profit sharing, 401K, health & dental insurance, paid time off and more. Select benefits begin 90-days after hiring date. CBC is an equal opportunity employer.
CBC Automotive Marketing is an international full-service automotive marketing agency located in Saco, Maine. Since 1983, CBC has been helping make good automotive dealerships great, across North America. Currently CBC is partnered with over 125 dealerships across the United States.