by Bob Myhal
Digital Marketing Specialist
CBC Automotive Marketing
CBC Automotive Marketing is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team to design, create, and deliver digital marketing programs and campaigns as needed. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of current digital marketing trends, tools, and technologies. Proficiency in content creation, web advertising, social media and web content management systems is a must., along with familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures
– Planning, development and execution of local digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy/design, social media, mobile, and deliverables
– Interfacing with marketing communications functions, PR, events, retail and client internal marketing teams
– Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, campaign budgets and schedules
– Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
– Planning & execution of SEO and AdWords programs
– Presenting recommendations to the Director of Digital Marketing
– Developing and coordinating digital multimedia campaigns
Desired Skills & Background
- Minimum 2 years search and e-mail marketing experience
- Experience in the automotive industry is preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Self-starter – highly motivated – enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Intricate knowledge of paid and organic best practices and familiarity writing SEO-rich web copy/blogging
- Experience with Google, Bing and other third-party search and display networks
- Ability to generate medium-specific KPIs and report on them
- Well-versed in how to drive online traffic and convey successes/future areas of opportunity for growth to clients
- Experience running social media campaigns for businesses
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
What we offer
This is key position in a vibrant, entrepreneurial company with The right candidate will have a tremendous opportunity for professional growth within the organization. We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits package including agency-wide profit sharing, health and dental insurance, paid time off, industry-leading 401k program and more. Select benefits begin 90 days after hire.
About CBC Automotive Marketing
CBC Automotive Marketing is an international full-service automotive marketing agency located in Saco, Maine. Since 1983, CBC has been helping make good automotive dealerships great, across North America. Currently, CBC is partnered with over 125 dealerships across the United States.